Step 1. Write a persuasive essay in English within 500-700 words. Follow our requirements for essay writing, which are stated below.
Step 2. Send your essay to email@example.com before May 31, 2017. Together with the essay, add all of your contact information:
year of graduation
Step 3. Wait for the organisers to contact you by June 15, 2017, because if you get a note from us, you are a winner!
- The length of the essay should be between 500-700 words.
- Answer the following question in your persuasive essay:
- Will virtual reality classes replace traditional education?
- Please write about three reasons for believing in your thesis statement in the form of body paragraphs and back up your reasons with viable evidence from respected sources.
- Do not write about yourself and don’t try to explain why you deserve to win the scholarship. We only care about the quality of your writing. Your reasons for participating and the explanations of why you need the money are not relevant in this case.
- Any point of view is acceptable, but use credible evidence in your essay.
- Have an introduction with a thesis statement, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Topics within the prompt can include these areas of focus and more: poetry education, education for free, education without teachers, learning to write letters in different languages, creative education for kids, future of fiction writing education, applications for virtual universities, money in education, the future of literary education, online education through websites, require adults to be educated, student learning from writers and poets, international virtual high school, learning to write everything virtually, from an application letter to a nonfiction book or novel.
- Who has the Right to Participate?
- All genders, ages, races, and nationalities are welcome to participate. Our only requirement is you should be a current high school/college/university student. Only in this case will we consider your essay.
Last date: May 31, 2017