This challenge is for all the Robotics enthusiasts, students, hobbyists and professionals to get them to know their knowledge and skills in their fields and an amazing opportunity to win Award!!
TechnoXian 2017 online IQ challenge provides future scientists with an opportunity to test how tech-savvy you are
All participants will get certification of Participation from “All India Council for Robotics & Automation” and “Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India”.
Awards worth INR 50,000/- to top 3 winners.
To get a better grasp about how you do across all the key areas, we present you with an online questionnaire of 30 questions accounting for the short listing of the participants for the grand finale on the basis of speed and accuracy.
All questions will be based upon robotics history, present and future.
The grand finale round comprises of an onsite competition at the TechnoXian 2017 venue for the selected participants.
The winner 3 will be announced during TechnoXian 2017 event on the basis of maximum points scored.
Venue: Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium, New Delhi
– For Indian resident: INR 1000/- + ST per participant
– For Non India resident: USD 30 per participant
– Open for all visitors and participants of TechnoXian 2017
– 15th March – Last day for registration
– 1st online elimination round – 9th April 2017.
– 15th April – Hospitality registration. Bookings can be confirmed based on “First come, first served” and and subject to availability.