Terms and Conditions to participate in “Republic Day 2017- Stamp Design Competition”
1. Entries are invited for ‘Republic Day 2017 - Stamp Design Competition’. The theme of the competition is ‘Nature: India’. The participants are to make an original design on this subject (should not be copy of picture painted by someone else).
2. Any citizen of India can participate in this contest. The design could be in ink, water colour, oil colour or any other medium (Computer printed/ printout will not be allowed). The design submitted should be such that can be depicted on the stamps in a visually appealing manner so as to be of interest to philatelic collectors.
3. Participants are free to use drawing paper, art paper or any other type of white paper of A4 size.
4. The following particulars should be written legibly on the reverse of the design:
1. Name of the participant*
5. Full and complete residential address with Pin Code*
6. Phone/Mobile Number*
7. E-mail ID(if Available)
* The fields are mandatory.
5. An undertaking stating that ‘The artwork submitted is original and no copyright issues are involved’ should be sent along with the entry. In case of any legal dispute related to copyright issue, Department of Posts will not be liable for the same.
6. The design should be sent through “Speed Post” only, in A4 size envelope. The participants should mention “Republic Day 2017 - Stamp Design Competition” on the envelope in which the drawing is sent.
7. The prize winning designs will be considered for use on stamps and other philatelic material. The prize money will be as follows:-
First prize 10,000
Second prize 6,000
Third prize 4,000
8. The entries should reach on following address by 20.12.2016. The entries received after last date of receipt will not be entertained.
Room No. 108(B), Dak Bhawan
Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001
Click here for further information