• The Competition is open to all citizens of India only.
• All entries must be submitted to the creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode would not be considered for evaluation.
• The winning design of the logo, and tagline would be the intellectual property of the Sports Authority of India (Government of India) and the winner cannot exercise any right over it, after acceptance of the prize. The prize winning logo and tagline is meant to be used by Sports Authority of
India (Government of India) for promotional and display purposes, IEC (Information, Education & Communication) materials and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative. • The logo must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
• Multiple submissions by the same participant would not be considered.
• The participant must be the same person who has designed the logo and plagiarism would not be allowed.
• Please note that the logo design and tagline of the program must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
• Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition. Sports Authority of India (Government of India) does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants
• The employees of SAI (Sports Authority of India) as well as their family members are not allowed to take part in this competition.
• Participant is to make sure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated since SAI would be using this for further communication. This includes details such as name, photo and phone number. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered
• SAI reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Contest and/ or the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes to the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/Evaluation Criteria, or cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/ posted on the MyGov platform. It would be the responsibility of the participants to keep them informed as to any changes in the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria stated for this Contest
• Participants need to submit their entry separately for each Contest (i.e. logo design & tagline) • The last date for submission is midnight of 20th December, 2016.
• Participants should upload the logo in JPEG / PNG / SVG format only.
• The logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format.
• Participants should not imprint or watermark logo design.
• A small description should be provided to explain the concept.
• Logo should be designed in colour and four sizes from (4 cms X 4 cms) to (60 X 60 cms.)
• The logo should be usable on the website/social media such as
Twitter/Facebook and on printed material such as b/w press releases, stationery and signage. Evaluation Criteria
All the entries received would be assessed for award by the Selection Committee of SAI (Sports Authority of India).
1. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme of the scheme.
2. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any of their decisions.
3. The disqualified entries shall not be used by SAI for any purpose and SAI shall have no intellectual rights over the same.
4. Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi only.
Prize money for best entry/winner Rs. 25,000/- .
The last date to submit entries is up to mid-night of 20th December, 2016.