The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur calls for a design competition for development of its Institute Logo for the development of identity and branding, capturing and promoting the main value/s of the organization
Terms and Conditions:
1. All entries must be submitted through the post in hard/ soft copy (CD). Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode will not be entertained.
2. The Competition is open to all citizens.
The entry could be an individual project or a team project.
3. The winning design of the logo would be the intellectual property of the IISER Berhampur and the winner cannot exercise any right over it, after acceptance of the prize.
The prize-winning logo is meant to be used by IISER Berhampur for promotional and display purposes and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative. The winning entry will be awarded a prize money of` Rs. 51,000/- and a Certificate.
4. The logo must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
5. The logo designed by a participant must be original work and shall not be an infringement of Intellectual Property Rights.
6. Only one entry per participant would be considered.
7. The participant is required to submit an affidavit on Stamp Paper of Rs. 100/- duly attested by first class Magistrate/Notary/Oath Commissioner showing therein full detailsof father’s/husband’s name along with the residential address. The affidavit shall also show that the logo designed is original work and does not violate any provision of any Intellectual Property Laws in India. IISER Berhampur does not bear any responsibility for any violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants. The affidavit must be submitted in original to this Institute along with the application.
8. The last date for receiving of entries for the competition at the following Address is December 15 2016, before 17:00 hrs
Address for Submission of the Entry Forms:
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur
Transit Campus: Government ITI Premises,
Engineering School Junction, NH-59,
Berhampur - 760 010, Dist: Ganjam, Odisha (INDIA).
All entries for the contest shall have to be super scribed with “Logo Design Competition”