The Kerala Technological Congress 2017 (KETCON 2017) is an initiative of the Center for Engineering Research and Development (CERD), the research arm of KTU, to provide a platform to the students, academia and the practising professionals in engineering and technology to discuss and exchange their ideas and research experience for the benefit of the society.
Also, the event envisages to foster inter-institutional relationship for strengthening technological research in the engineering colleges in Kerala.The quiz competition is open for all the engineering students studying in various engineering colleges in Kerala.
Questions will be based on general engineering knowledge and skills.
- Only one team can register from a college (Authorization letter from the head of the institute, in the supplied format, has to be produced at the time of registration).
- There can be only three members per team.
- The event will be held on 13th January 2017.
- Registration can be done from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm on the day of the event at the venue.
- A screening test will be at 12.30 pm on the same day.
- Six teams will be shortlisted for the final round.
Last date of registration 25 December 2016
13,14 January 2017
1. Invited Talks: On the theme by eminent Scientists or Engineers
2. Quiz Competition (quizcompetition.php): Based on general Engineering Knowledge
3. Poster Presentation (poster_presentation.php):Based on the theme "Energy Technologies"
4. Research-Paper Presentation (topics.php):Broadly on any topics listed