Essay Topics :
Relevance of the Gita to the Modern Age
Age Group :
General Guidelines :
- Essay should be written in English only.
- The length of the essay should be 1500 - 2000 words.
- Give a suitable title to your essay.
- No plagiarism. The essay should be your original creation.
- The sources or references should be mentioned in footnotes.
- Proofread your essay and ensure that there are no spelling and grammatical errors.
- Any philosophical points included in the essay must be in line with the teachings of Srila Prabhupada.
- Any essay violating the above guidelines will not be shortlisted for further evaluation.
- The winner shall be chosen on the basis of the originality of the content, creative and effective writing skills and conformity with Srila Prabhupada’s teachings.
Guidelines for submission :
Entry is limited to one per person.
Only individual entries will be accepted.
The essay can be submitted as a PDF file (.pdf) or MS-Word Document (.doc or .docx)
The essay should be typed in A4, double line spaced and numbered pages.
Make sure to fill in all your details in the submission form as this information will be used for further communication.
Last date for submission of entries is January 10, 2017.