There are two categories in which one can participate.
Category A(Tech Blogger) is for Under-Graduates, Post-Graduates, PhD’s students and also for Researchers from any recognize institutes of India.
Category B(Early Scribblers) is for school students of class 10th, 11th, 12th grades from any stream.
Cash awards to the winners to top 10 in each category
Registration Fees: No Registration Fees! Participation is absolutely free!
• Applicants must be the age of 15+ or older;
• Applicants must be enrolled in any school/college of India and could be from any stream.
• All work must be the original work of the applicant and include his past published work.
• Only one entry allowed per applicant.
• Only individual submission is allowed (no group projects).
How to Participate
There are two ways of submitting your entries:
1. Online Submission
Register yourself at geoithub.com using the SIGNUP menu.
Once you are register then you will be able to see “Submit Your Entry” menu option in menubar.
Enter the details as relevant and upload your document in word or PDF format. File size should not be more than 8MB. All content should be in one document only. Only one entry will be entertained by participant and last entry will be treated as final.
2. Through Email
Register yourself at geoithub.com using the SIGNUP tab.
After Registration, Email your tech blog content at firstname.lastname@example.org enclosed in a document (pdf or word) with the following details in email body:
– GeoITHub User Name
– Full Name
– Email ID
– Registration No./ Roll No. and Year of Study
– University/College/Institute/School Name
– Department and Course Name
– Category in which submitting.
– Topic Name
– Phone Number/Contact Number
– Last date for submitting your entry for GKC2016 – 15th January, 2017
– Announcement of Short Listed Candidates – 10th February, 2017
– Announcement of Winners – 20th February, 2017
– GIS Seminar and Award Programme – 8th March, 2017 at New Delhi
For further details and registration visit http://geoithub.com/gkc2016/