announces for School and College Students. The Essay Competition is scheduled to be held in English language only.
Topic for the Essay Competition is “Clean India (Swachh Bharat)”.
Guidelines & Rules of Essay Competition:
- · Contest is open to students of Indian & no registration and no entry fee.
- · Competition will be for School & College Students.
- · Qualification is School Students of Classes 8th to 12th / Students pursuing ITI or Diploma/ College Students pursuing Graduate, B.E/ B. Tech, MBBS, LLB or equivalent qualification.
- · The Essay must be between 400 and 700 words.
- · The Essay should be sent in the word format with 12 font size. It should carry the name of the author, date of birth, qualification, Father/ Guardian’s name, Address, Mobile number/Telephone number (along with STD code) and e mail ID.
- · The Author will be solely responsible for any violation of the Copyright Act where the material submitted for the competition is not original.
- · Entry should be an individual effort and not a combined work.
- · Entries are to be submitted via the online, no offline entry.
- · The entries will be judged by the organizers. The Judges’ decision will be final.
- · All entries for the Competition should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Cash Prizes will be pay through Cheque/Draft/Money order and Gift Hampers, certificate which will be sent via Regd. Post or Courier.
- · We hold the rights to cancel any entry without any prior information and clarification.
- · Winners will be notified via e-mail or by post.
- · A list of prize-winners and the prize-winning essays (1st, 2nd & 3rd) will be published in indiajobsbook.com online portal.
- · Last date of receipt of entries is 20th December 2016. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- · Winners will be announced within two months after the deadline for competition.
- · Comments or questions about the India Jobs Book Online Essay Competition are welcome. Please write to email@example.com
· First Prize: Rs.2500/- in cash
· Second Prize: Rs.1500/- in cash
· Third Prize: Rs.500/- in cash
· Five Consolation Prizes: Cash/ Gift Hampers & Books (Rs.200/-) each
All the winners of above prize(s) shall also be awarded a certificate of excellence.