Join the 12th year celebration of TerraGreen's coverage of international and local environmental issues by taking part in #My GreenStory TerraGreen photo contest beginning today, July 1,2016.
Participants can submit images under the wide rubric of "Environment, Wildlife, Indian Experience, and Sustainable Livelihood." TerraGreen is looking for creative images from everyday life in India. Wait! that's not enough. You need to share your 'green' story behind the photo you have captured in not more than 50 words.
Winner: Cash Rs. 10000/-
Best 20 entries shall be displayed in TERI’s International Climate Conference
5 Weekly winners will get special TerraGreen T-shirts
The winning entry will be featured in December 2016 issue
- The contest starts from July 1, 2016 ( 12.00 noon) till August 15, 2016 ( 12.00 midnight)
- Voters will have to register with an email id to vote
- You can only register one vote in each category
- The decision of the organizer regarding the winning entry will be final and binding. No communication in this regard will be entertained
- The winner will be announced on TERI's Facebook page and subsequently on mail
- It is compulsory to share your green story (max.50 words)
- Only two photos in each category can be uploaded
- The voting period for the Competition will commence on July 15, 2016 and will be completed on or around Aug 31 , 2016
- Photo selection criteria is as follows:
- Minimum—2 megapixel image; Maximum—15 megapixel
- Must be self-taken.
- Must be appropriately described and categorized.
- Must be uploaded within 1st July–15th Aug 2016.
- There is no age criterion.