Eligibility: Class IX and above
- Students are encouraged to work on a project (Make Live Models / Power point Presentationz – anything Creative and Innovative to support their chosen topic) within one of the five categories specified above.
- Students will have to fill in the online application form and along with the same submit their project's online.
- Students who are unable to send their entries /projects online, can neatly type / print and send 2 sets of copies of the application form and their PROJECT, to Space Kidz india office either by post / courier.
- SKI or Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam International Foundation is not liable for any postal delays.
- Students will have to write about their project in the below manner,
- Category of the Project
- Title of the Project
- Brief Project Innovation / Summary
- Explain its Uniqueness
- How it can be used for the benefit of our Country / People / Community - (anything, and this is not mandatory)
- Simple projects, not so complicated will be encouraged.
How to submit
Send your entries / projects to Space Kidz India through online registration / Post / Courier.
One student can participate in one category only.
Registration along with Project Submission begins on 7th March and closes on 15th June 2016.
ONE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN AND AWARDED
THE TITLE "YOUNG SCIENTIST INDIA - 2016".
The Winner will be awarded a " Space camp @ Start city Moscow, Russia"
Trophies will be awarded to all the Finalists
All the Participants will be awarded Certificates
The Winner, Runners up, prizes will be awarded in the name of the great Scientist Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, during the 1st anniversary celebrations at Rameshwaram on the 27th July.