Topics : (Posters)Category A - Products/Services
1) Mandatory Services/Products:
2) Digital India
3) e-Taal / eTaal
4) mSeva/ mobile seva
5) e-Post Office
6) Common Services Centres (CSC)
7) Digital locker
10) Jeevan Praman
11) Swachh Digital India (e-Waste Management)
12) National Scholarships Portal
15) Biometric attendance
16) Cyber security & hygiene
17) Digital Literacy
18) Skill Development
19) Jan Dhan Yojana
20) Electronics Manufacturing
21) PhD Scheme in ESDM Sector
(Posters)Category B - ICT TRIVIA/FACTS
1) India Post: The largest network of Post Offices in the world
2) Internet Users: India has the world’s third largest internet user base
3) Indian telecom sector: India has the second largest telecommunication network in the world (Fixed line & mobile)
4) Call Tariffs: India has the lowest mobile tariffs in the world
5) Mobile Phone users: India has the world's second-largest mobile phone user base
6) Indian IT: India is now one of the biggest IT capitals of the modern world and all the major players in the world IT sector are present in the country
7) Aadhaar: World’s largest national identification number project
8) MyGov: World’s largest citizen engagement platform
9) Mobile Seva is an UN award-winning e-governance initiative by Government of
10) India has the 2nd Largest Smartphone Market
11) Indian Manufactured mobile phones sold in 31 Countries.
12) World’s most popular mobile advertisement platform by Indian Start up
13) World’s largest producer and user of Electronic Voting Machine
14) World’s largest biometric database Aadhaar
15) Trillion comparison per day by Aadhaar
16) Every stylus worldwide uses ICT designed by an Indian Start up
17) IT exports offsets 45% of all import costs
18) IT Sector - Largest private sector employer sector 3.1 million
19) ICTE Sector attracting largest PE/VC investment $2.4 billion
20) Largest private sector women employer > 1 million
How to participate
Submissions should be in the portrait layout with the size 10x12cm. Designs in any other size
and layout will not be considered. The entries should be original.
The participants must mention the following details with their submission:
2. Father/Mother name
5. Contact number
Entries with incomplete profiles will not be considered.
All the entries must be submitted online through www.mygov.in No other medium of submission will be accepted.
The top 10 entries from each categories will be rewarded with a cash Prize
• 1st prize of Rs.10,000/- for 1st position for 1 entry only.
• 2nd prize of Rs.5000/- for 2nd position for 3 entries only.
• 3rd prize of Rs.3000/- for 3rd position for 6 entries only .
Last date for submission is 19th April, 2016.
For details click here