The contest is open to all students from worldwide.
Write an essay on the topic “The ideal higher education model for my country.”
Try your best to cover the following questions:
1. What higher education model do you see ideal?
2. What changes would you make to improve your country’s higher education model?
Don’t be afraid of experiments and remember: the most creative works have more chances to win.
Send your essays to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, don’t forget the subject line of your message should be “OmniPapers Writing Contest”. And write your name in the body of this message.
- The language of your essay should be English.
- You can write it in academic or non-academic style.
- The number of words should be between 1,000-1,500.
- Save and send your essay in Word Doc or PDF formats.
- Participants must be 20-25 years old.
- One student can submit only one essay!
Send your essays anytime between March 22 and June 30, 2016.
Winners will be announced on July 11, and they’ll be notified by email.