St. Michael’s AI HSS, Kannur is concluding its Sesqui-centenary celebrations. In connection with the 150th year Celebrations, we are organising an inter-school Mega Quiz : ‘INDIA FREDEDOM QUIZ – iFQ 2015’, on India’s Freedom Movement.
A MEGA MULTIMEDIA QUiZ SHOW- ON INDIA’S FREEDOM STRUGGLE
Ø Quiz Topic: India’s freedom Struggle during the British period (1757 – 1947)
Ø A Preliminary Quiz Test based on: India GK- Post-independence period.
Ø All questions in the preliminary test and iFQ 2015, will be in English.
Ø Only 6 teams with the highest scores in the preliminary test, qualifies to iFQ 2015.
Ø iFQ 2015 is a Multimedia Quiz, staged with six qualified teams from the preliminary test.
Ø Registration at 09 am, near the Media room
Ø Preliminary test at: 09.30 am, on 06th November, 2015, in the media room
Ø iFQ Stage quiz at: 11 am, on the same day, in the school Auditorium.
Rules and regulations:
· The competition is strictly for HS/HSS Students from schools of Kannur District and all schools of Kerala Jesuit Province.
· Students from all boards viz. Kerala (Govt., Aided & Un-Aided), ICSE, CBSE etc are eligible
· Only one team from a school is allowed. A team consists of two students - either from HS/HSS or combined.
· Entries are to be submitted in the specified Entry form, certified by the Head of the institution. Entries can be submitted in person or through Post/Email to:
The Programme Coordinator, Sesquicentenary Celebrations,
St. Michael’s AI HSS, Kannur-1, Kerala. Pin: 670 001.
Email. : email@example.com
· Incomplete Entry Forms will be rejected. Last date of entry: Tuesday, 27th October 2015.
· A letter of identification from the Head of the institution should be produced at the time of registration on the day of competition. No registration fee will be charged from the teams.
· The participants should reach the venue in time, in school uniform. Registration closes 5mts before the scheduled commencement of the preliminary test.
· The decision of the Quiz Master will be ultimate regarding iFQ-2015. The Programme Committee reserves all rights regarding all other matters of the competition.
· First Prize: `5000/-, Second Prize: `3000/- Third Prize: ` 2000/-, Consolation prizes and Certificates for all the qualified teams.