Indumatee Media is conducting Indumatee Media Essay Competition for School and College Students and it is an annual competition. Indumatee Media Essay Competition is an initiative of Indumatee Media which provides services of Publication of Books, Anthologies, Magazines, Online Portals and other services. Indumatee Media operates three Web Portals www.odishabook.com (Online Portal), www.odishakatha.com (Bilingual Online Portal) and www.indiajobsbook.com (Online Job Portal) respectively.
The best essays are published in an anthology with an ISBN No. Top Winners are selected and receive prize (Cash/gift hampers), award certificate and free copy of the anthology.
Indumatee Media Essay Competition invites School and College Students to send essays.
Guidelines & Rules of Essay Competition:
1. Contest is open to Students of India.
2. Entries must be in English language and the original work of the Student.
3. No registration and no entry fee.
4. Competition will be for School & College Students.
5. Qualification is School Students of Classes 8th to 12th / Students pursuing ITI or Diploma/ College Students pursuing Graduate, B.E or B. Tech, MBBS, LLB.
6. The Essay must be between 700 and 1000 words.
7. Essays may be about any topic and in any form and unpublished work.
8. Essays should not be a translation of another writer’s work.
9. The essay should be sent in the word format with 12 font size or hand written, single-sided with pages numbered and title as a header on first page. It should carry the name of the author, date of birth, qualification, Father/ Guardian’s name, Address, Mobile number/Telephone number (along with STD code) and e mail ID.
10. The author will be solely responsible for any violation of the Copyright Act where the material submitted for the competition is not original.
11. Entry should be an individual effort and not a combined work.
12. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. We hold the rights to cancel any entry without any prior information and clarification.
14. The Anthology publication will include 15 to 20 Essays. If your essay published in that year's anthology, you will be notified and we will ask you to send a photo of yourself and a brief biography.
15. Last date of receipt of entries is 20th October, 2015. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
16. Winners will be notified via e-mail or by phone/ post.
17. Please send your Essays by Post and mark your envelope “Indumatee Media Essay Competition 2016” and send it to Akshaya Sahoo, C/o- Indumatee Media, Gajendrapur, KalashreeGopalpur, Jajpur-754292, Odisha.
18. Online submissions will be accepted also, may send submissions by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Winners will be announced within two months after the deadline for competition.
20. The winners will be announced on the Odishabook.com website.
21. Cash Prizes will be Pay through Cheque/Draft/Money order and Gift Hampers, certificate which will be sent via Regd. post or courier.
22. Comments or questions about the Indumatee Media Essay competition are welcome. Please write email@example.com