The all India one minute competition – 60 Seconds to Fame was introduced as part of ABILITYFEST to encourage deeper, creative thinking on disability issues. The competition, open to all Indian nationals, encourages an accurate portrayal of disability while promoting the need for an inclusive society. The winners are selected by a jury comprising of eminent people from the film industry and the disability sector.
THEME: “Coming Together: Hand-in-Hand.”
3 winners will receive cash prizes
1st Prize: INR 1,00,000, a Citation and a Certificate
2nd Prize: INR 75,000, a Citation and a Certificate
3rd Prize: INR 50,000, a Citation and a Certificate
Also the short-listed films will be screened at AbilityFEST 2015
Rules and Regulations
· The competition is open to all Indian nationals only.
· The entries can be animation, live action or both.
· The running time including credits should not exceed 60 Seconds.
· The production can be either in Film/Video or Digital format, but the entries should be submitted in DVD format only.
· The film must have English subtitles/captioning even if the language of the film itself is English.
· The entry should not have been previously screened in public.
· An individual can send a maximum of 3 entries. Each film must be accompanied by a separate entry form.
· An entry fee of Rs. 500/- per film, by way of Cheque / Demand Draft only favouring Ability Foundation, payable at Chennai, should accompany every entry form.
· Last date for submission of films is Friday, September 11, 2015
Each and every entry must be accompanied by the following:
1. The completed and signed entry form
2. A DVD labelled with the title, running time, filmmaker's name and contact number
3. A Cheque or Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Ability Foundation payable at Chennai should accompany the entry form
4. One passport size colour photograph of the filmmaker
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing that you have sent your film with postage / courier details.