11th SOUTH INDIA YOGASANA CHAMPIONSHIP • 2015
GUMMUDIPOONDI, THIRUVALLUR DISTRICT, TAMILNADU PIN - 601 201.
TJS ENGINEERING COLLEGE
KAIRALI YOGA VIDYA PEETAM
SRI CHANDRASEKARA SARASWATM SWAMIGAL
YOGA RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT TRUST (Regd. No. 22412012)
TAMILNADU STATE YOGA SPORTS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION
(Affiliated to YOGA CONFEDERATION OF INDIA)
Date: 5th July 2015, Sunday Time: 7-30 a.m. to 7-30 p.m.
Venue: TJS.ENGINEERING COLLEGE
T JS Nagar, Peruvoyal, Gummidipoondi Taluk, Thiruvallur District, Tamilnadu.
1. This Competition is open to all individuals as well as bonafide students of Schools,
Colleges and any Recognized Yogasana Institution.
2. Entrance fee for each participant rs Rs. 250 /- onfy.
3. Entrance fee should be paid before 25.06.2015 (DD, MO or by Cash through the institution)
4. Once the payment is made it will not be returned at any cause.
5. Every participant should submit their age certificate (Xerox Copy)
6. Dress Male : Sports shorts costume or swimming costume with no tops.
Dress Female : Churidar, gymnastics costume with half or full sleeved vest.
7. Judge's decision will be final.
8. Compulsory three asanas from the prescribed chart and two asanas of their own choice.
9. Application should be made only through the entry form with passport size photo.
(Compulsory for each participant)
10. Memento with Certificate will be presented for all participants.
11. Any 5 Asanas of their own choice should be performed for each event.
1. Forward Bending 2. Backward Bending 3. Balancing 4. Twisting 5. Standing
Note: Separate entrance fee Rs. 200/- should be paid
12. The Winners 1st, 2nd & 3rd from each group will receive an attractive memento and
13. There will be a Champion meet for all the 1st prize winners for those who participate in both
Common and the Special Group Event
14. The syllabus for championship will be given on the spot.
15. The team Championship will be given to the institute having maximum number of
16. Jury's meeting will start at 8 o'clock a.m. All Judges are requested to attend the
meeting without fail.
1) Below 5 Boys & Girls
2) 6 To 8 Boys & Girls
3) 9 To 12 Boys & Girls
4) 13 To 16 Boys & Girls
5) 17 To 25 - Men & Women
6) 26 To 35Men & Women
7) 36 To 45 Men & Women
8) 46 To 55 Men & Women
9) above 55 Men & Women
Shri. A. RADHAKRISHNAN, DNYS
Kairali Yoga Vidya Peetam
Founder, Sri Chandrasekara Saraswathi Swamigal Yoga
Research & Development Trust
No. 1/5, Paleeswaran Koil Street,
_Thiruvallur District, Tamilandu, PIN - 601 201.
Cell: 9444159804, 9150566630.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Train Route : Kavaraipettai, 40 Km from Chennai can be reached by local train from Chennai Central Station or Bus Route: From Koyambedu (Chennai): 103, 103A, 103N, 114, 200, 557, 557M, SLVS, APSRTC}
Bus Stop : Puduvoyal