The 2015 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest will run from April 1st through October 1st, 2015. Best of luck!
(1) The Contest runs from April 1st to October 1st.
(2) Submitted artwork must be your original creation!
(3) No tracing of others' artwork.
(4) Your art should not be larger than 8.5" x 11" (22cm x 28cm) in size (A4 is acceptable).
Please do not send larger art, which (a) uses more raw materials; (b) costs you more to ship; and (c) is more difficult for SAVE THE FROGS! to store and distribute.
(4) You may submit up to three entries per person.
(5) All artwork must refer to SAVE THE FROGS! by including, visibly and legibly:
(a) the phrase SAVE THE FROGS! (capitalized, with an exclamation point!)
(b) the phrase savethefrogs.com (lowercase with NO exclamation point)
c) both SAVE THE FROGS! and savethefrogs.com (as in the logo below).
Frog DrawingsPlease remember that your writing is art as well, so try to make the text artistic. Please note that both SAVE THE FROGS! and savethefrogs.com are PLURAL meaning the letter "S" must appear at the end of the word FROGS. We are NOT SAVE THE FROG! and we are NOT savethefrog.com.
Artwork may be hand-drawn or digitally produced. It can feature frogs, toads, salamander, newts or caecilians. It can be full-color or black & white (e.g. one-color frog outlines of the type used for a coloring book. You can even draw a logo if you like. It's up to you!
(5) Submission of artwork constitutes your agreement to the Art Contest Terms & Conditions. Please read these over, as they describe your rights to the submitted artwork as well as ours.
More information visit the website