Nehru Science Innovation and Technology Expo (NSITE) is a technical mega event organised by Nehru Group of Institutions. NSITE offers a venue to showcase technical expertise of young aspirants in the fields of science and technology which entails events, games and technical competitions structured by various departments like ECE, EEE,Aeronautical, Civil, ME, CSE, IT, Automobile, Mechatronics, MCA, and AME.
In connection with Nsite “Science Talent Search” will be conducted in which High School and Higher Secondary Students can participate and exhibit their Science Projects.
Registration will be free for all participants.
The winners of the competition will be awarded attractive cash prizes of Rs.25000, Rs.15000 and Rs.10000 for First, Second and Third places respectively.
We would like to honour the Institution providing best participation, on the basis of number of contestants and quality of project exhibited. From among the competing schools, fifteen schools will be ranked on the basis of the above mentioned criteria. The Head of the Institution will be given an opportunity to select the students for award of Nehru Vigyan Scholarship worth Rs. 1 Crore which will entail the student admission in Nehru Colleges and the qualified students will be exempted from tuition fee for their entire B.Tech course. Three qualified students from the top five schools and one student each from the top ten school will be awarded scholarships.
All 25 scholarships available will be for 2015 admissions to two Engineering Colleges each at Kerala and Tamil Nadu, under Nehru Group Institutions. Scholarship will be awarded only for one admission to each branch/programme per college under NGI. Principal/ Head Masters of the schools may recommend a student who qualifies the criteria mentioned below:
1. Principal, using his discretion may select one economically backward student who is meritorious and outstanding in his performance.
2. Allotment will be done based on the academic performance of the students with 80% minimum aggregate in plus two.
3. A merit list will be prepared from the recommendations based on their Plus Two marks. The students should submit first, second and third choice mentioning College and Course. The allotment to the colleges/courses will be purely based on the Merit list.
4. Students will have to qualify the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination to get admission in colleges under Nehru Group of Institutions, Kerala.
1. No registration fee
2. Maximum number of students allowable will be five.
3. Students must be Present in college on both days with their exhibits
4. The projects submitted must be original and recent works. The project must be certified by college authorities.
5. Judges will be eminent personalities from Academic / Industrial fields.
6. Decision of panel of judges will be final
7. Participant must carry Id-Cards/ authorization letter from head of the institution.
8. Certificate will be given to all participants.
9. Selection of best three Projects shall be based on innovative ideas and working model of the project.
10. The electrical supply will be provided. Any special requirement should be conveyed to the Convenor in due time and fulfillment will solely depend on Convenor.
Mr. Sreejith S Nair : +919946783047
Mr. Vidhun V R : +918089470651
Mr. Chinmayan : +919048921489