The RobinAge Bright Sparks Awards is a national initiative that builds on RobinAge's position as the Voice of Children to encourage and support creativity in children.
The competition invites students from class 1 to 8 to send in their writing, poetry and artwork. The top three entries of each category and age group - as selected by a judging panel of premiere children's authors and artists - will win accolades, recognition and prizes. What's more, each participating student will get an e-certificate of participation.
Story Writing (up to 500 words)
Group A: Class 1 and 2
Group B: Class 3 to 5
Group C: Class 6 to 8
Last Date for Entries: February 28, 2015
Winner Announcement: April 16, 2015 (RobinAge's 7th Anniversary issue)
To ensure children use their imagination, the competition is not restricted to themes or topics. Instead children can choose any subject and express themselves freely.
- Only entries in English will be considered.
- Content sent to RobinAge is RobinAge property and can be reproduced at RobinAge's discretion.
- Children must obtain the permission of their parent/guardian in order to enter the contest.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top three entries in each contest category for each age group. A total of 27 prizes will be awarded.
- The decision of the judges will be final. RobinAge will not entertain any questions regarding the judging process.
- Open to citizens of India only.
- Last date for entries: February 28, 2015.
Entries can be submitted online or offline.
Send your entries to RobinAge Bright Sparks Awards, 11 & 12, Shah & Nahar Industrial Estate, Dr E Moses Road, Worli, Mumbai - 400018 along with your name, class, school, residential address, contact number and e-mail address.