- Participants must be between 5 – 17 years of age.
- Participants must be bona fide students of the school they participate through.
- The competition is open to all school children.
- Participant could also be a foreign national.
Guidelines for Entries:
- School can submit the best drawing/painting in categories mentioned below:
Group Classification A Nursery - Upper KG B Standard 1st – 3rd C Standard 4th – 7th D Standard 8th – 10th E Standard 11th – 12th F Over 18 years
- Format of the entry: Paper (Any size)
- Participants are free to use a drawing medium of their choice (pencil, colors, pastels, crayons, ink, etc.).
- Each entry should be original, entirely done individually & should not have been previously submitted to any other competition or exhibited in any other forum.
- This is NOT a Poster making Contest. DONOT write Slogans on Painting. Entry form has space for caption/story, but should the caption not exceed 2 lines & must be written in English/ Hindi.
- The entries should not be mounted or framed.
- The entry form (attached) should be filled up & completed in Hindi/English, or be accompanied by a translation in Hindi/English.
- A maximum of two entries per category per school shall be entertained. Any entries beyond the specified limit shall be disqualified.
- PASTE THE FORM at the back of the painting ,complete the form in your own hand writing along with signature of the Principal/ authorized signatory of the school with school stamp when submitting the painting.
- All entrants not complying with the rules will be disqualified. The organizer’s decision shall be final & binding.
- The organizers shall not be responsible for any loss/damage of an entry during transit.
Closing Date: 5th September, 2014
shOObh Arts Competition-2014
shOObh Group Welfare Society
10, CSC, Pocket-E, Mayur Vihar-2, Delhi-110091, India
Prize & Certificate of Merit: Three selected finalists in each category will receive a Medal & Certificate of Merit.
Result: Winners shall be declared by shOObh Board.
Exhibition of Winning Entries: Winning entries shall be displayed at exhibition(s) across India.