KV ONGC Rajahmundry is organizing the 8th All India KV Child Art exhibition.
Rules and regulations
01. Subject: Scenery, Any Festival, AffSorestation and its benefits, City scene or Village scene, National Integration, International Peace, Go Green, Global Warming and its effects, School activities/Celebrations, Population Explosion, Scout Campfire or any other Scout activity, sports and games, village /city scenery or any other topic the child likes. (Topic is open)
02. Size: 1/4th or ½ of the drawing sheet (11 x 14 inches and 14 x 22inches size). Other sizes are not accepted.
03. Medium: Any medium (water colours, crayons, oil pastels, poster colours etc) except pencil.
04. Groups:- Group A: I & II Classes Group –B: III & IV classes Group –C: V & VI classes
Group D: VII & VIII Classes Group – E: IX to XII Classes Group – F(special): VI to XII classes(oil/acrylic)
05 Each Vidyalaya may send 04 exhibits from each group mentioned above except Group F Group F ( oil/acrylic) any number of paintings can send.
05. Total 20 best paintings in each group will be awarded with GOLD MEDALS and the next 50 with merit certificates and remaining participants will be given Participation certificates.
06. Twenty special prizes will be awarded exclusively for oil/acrylic paintings from classes VI to XII (Group-F)
07. No entry fee
08. A panel of eminent artists will judge the entries and their decision is final & binding.
09. The paintings must be original. They should not be mounted or framed.
10. The following particulars should be furnished at the back of the painting.
a)Name b)Class c) Group d)Title of painting e) Name of the Drawing Teacher f) Name of the K.V. g) State, Region and full postal Address with e mail ID
12. Each painting should be certified by the Drawing Teacher and the Principal that it is AN ORIGINAL AND UNAIDED WORK OF THE STUDENT done in the KV and bears the school stamp, on the reverse side, failing which the paintings will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained.
13. The Principal’s covering letter along with participants list must be enclosed with the following details:
Sl. No. Name ,class, Group, School Address and Region. Send the list of participants in Excel & your vidyalaya e-mail with complete address.
Name of the Student
Category (water colour,crayons/oil colors)/ Group
14.The paintings will not be returned. They will become the property of the host Vidyalaya. No painting will be returned. Though late entries are not considered, theywill also not be returned.
15. For results and other details please visit our Vidyalaya website kvongcrjy.org
16. Results and Prizes will be sent to the Vidyalaya along with a copy of Child Art Exhibition 2013 Souvenir by post.
17. All the entries should reach us by 22nd December 2012 to the Vidyalaya address.
18. Mementos to the Ten Best Drawing Teachers and their Vidyalayas for good performance shown by their students will be awarded.