The objective of the National Essay Contest is to promote serious discussion among school students, teachers and national leaders about the role of information and communication technology in the domains of governance, education and healthcare.
Future of Technology in Governance
Future of Technology in Education
Future of Technology in HealthcareEssay Guidelines
- The essay should be within the limits of 1000 – 1500 words
- Essay entries submitted by the students shall have to be on one of the topics provided only
- Only one essay is allowed per student
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition. Previously published essays shall be rejected. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay
- The essay should have the following structure:
- `Introduction: Introduce the subject and state your arguments
- Body: Develop your arguments and assertions using research and analysis
- Conclusion: Summarise the research and analysis presented in the essay and set forth your recommendations and conclusions
eIndia 2012 National Essay Competition is for Secondary and Senior Secondary Class Students (i.e. from class 9th to class 12th)
The essay shall be written in English
There is an entry fee of Rs. 100 per essay (can be paid online or through demand draft). Entries without fee will not be considered.
Procedures for the Submission of Essay
Essays have to be submitted through online application form National Essay Contest 2012Submissions sent by post/mail (hard copy) will not be accepted
The essays will be judged by an evaluation committee. The essays will be evaluated on the basis of contents, analysis/ interpretation, presentation and writing skills.
Last date for submission: 15th October, 2012
For details and essay contest form visit http://eindia.eletsonline.com/2012/eindia-national-essay-contest-2012/