CBSE invited young artists with talent from affiliated schools to participate and showcase their creativity through paintings. The Board will generate a pool of art works related to themes on education and use it appropriately.
- The scheme is open to all CBSE affiliated schools across the world.
- Entries from students studying in Class IX to XII may be sent alongwith details of the students and two coloured passport size photos.
- The Principal may authenticate that the art work is original.
- The art work must be related to themes on education, where its content should not hurt sentiments of an individual or community and should not be anti-national or communal.
- It should be in A-3 size and done in oil /pastel/ water / poster colours.
- Entries should be packed carefully to ensure intactness of paper and colour.
- Three best art works per school can be sent.
- Online entries may be sent only in JPEG format to email@example.com
Selected entries will be suitably acknowledged by the board giving by-line of the young artist and brief profile.
Selected entries will become the property of the board.
Schools or participant will not use the same work for any other purpose.
Entries must be sent by 05th October 2012 either through post to
Public Relations Officer
Central Board of Secondary Education
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar,
Further information click here