The Sitaram Jindal Foundation (SJF), formerly known as S J Jindal Trust, established in 1969 is a charitable organization and one of the most sought after international NGOs in Bangalore with the humanitarian objective of serving the poor and downtrodden in various fields. True to the inspiring ideals and values of its Chief Architect & Founder, Dr. Sitaram Jindal, the Foundation has been promoting and providing basic needs of the people across various sections of the society in different fields including education, healthcare and rural development without discrimination of caste and creed and religion.
Category 'C' : General Students
Family Income Limits:
CRITERIA FOR AVAILING SCHOLARSHIP
Category 'A' : BPL Students
Category 'B' : ITI Students
Students studying in Govt. and Private ITIs in courses / trades as per Annexure-III Courses of duration, one year or two year shall only be eligible. Minimum percentage of marks in previous examination should be 50%. Further, students staying in hostel shall be paid extra in addition to scholarship.
Category 'C' : General Students
ii) Post Graduation Courses like:
1. M.A., M.Phil, M.Com, M.Lib (Science), MBA, Master of Business Economics/Finance/ Human Resources Management/ International Business/ M.Sc. / MVSc, M.Sc. (Agriculture), MCA, Organic Agriculture, Solar Energy, Rural/Urban Management, Integrated course for 5 years (remaining 2 years amount for post graduation basis).
2. In the field of Environment like : Environment Scientist, Environment Engineer and Environment Journalist.
3. In the field of Hospitality, Micro Biology, Forensic Sciences and Social Work
Category 'D' Diploma courses
1. Diploma in Civil Engg., Computer Science, Chemical, Automobile Tech., Machine Tool Tech., Mettalurgy, Electronics, Electricals & Mechanical Engg.
2. Diploma in the field of Environment like : Environment Scientist, Environment Engineer and Environment Journalist.
3. Diploma in Nursing, Pharmacy & Physiotherapy
Category 'E' Engineering & Medicine Courses
i)Graduate Engineering Courses (all streams) including Architecture and Medicine Courses including Naturopathy, M.B.B.S., Dental, B Pharma, Homeopathy, Ayurveda.
ii) PG Courses Engineering & Medicine Courses including Homeopathy, Naturopathy, M Pharma, Surgery (excluding MDS)
For students staying in hostel
Additional amount for hosteler
ii) Grad/ PG Courses
iii) Medical & Engg.Courses (including PG Courses)
(a) (i) Category ‘A’ & ‘B’ – Certified photocopy of BPL Card or Income Certificate of family income on per annum basis should be
submitted with the application form. Income Certificate is not required from orphans who will have to submit death certificate of
(b) For category C, D, & E -
i) For those in employment - Rs.4.00 lakh per year - Certificate issued by the Employer.
ii) For all others - Rs.2.50 lakhs per year - Income Certificate issued by Patwari, BDO, Revenue Officer, any Gazetted Officer, any
Retired IAS, IPS or Class I Central Govt. Officer, Sarpanch/Gram Pradhan/President of Village Panchayat. For Rajasthan state, since
the Govt. of Rajasthan has prohibited the Revenue Officers from issue of Income Certificates and have authorised self certified
Income Certificates duly notarized by the Notary Public with two responsible witness, such Income Certificates will be accepted from
Rajasthan. In case the Income Certificate is issued in any language other than Hindi or English, the student should also submit a
translated copy in English or Hindi duly certified by the Principal / Authorised Signatory